Nobody Wants to Spread Germs and – Right Now – People Are Scared of COVID19 (Coronavirus)
SO – Here are some ideas for Professional Offices, Service Businesses, Retail Operations and others to show your care and concern for Customer Service during the Germy Season.
- CAUTIONARY SIGNS: We suggest hanging signs in your store or office stressing your concern in a professional manner:
“We care about the health and well-being of our customers and staff, Please wash your hands and cover your cough with your arm or inner elbow, reschedule your appointment if you are sick.” We’ve created a PDF that you can download and print.
- HAND SANITIZER: Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer at your reception desk, or counter area if access to a public restroom is not available.
Merchandising Tip: Making personalized containers of hand sanitizer – with your branding – available for visitors is a great way to keep your brand top of mind with your customers.
- HYGIENE: Routinely wipe down areas such as keyboards, phones, door handles. Strategically place boxes of tissues where patrons can find them.
- ONLINE CARE COMMUNICATION: Consider implementing a simple software solution to communicate remotely with ill patients, or customers needing assistance. We use Zoom routinely, and there is a free version available.
Make sure you are keeping prospects and clients up to date on hours, and closures via your website and social media accounts. You DON’T want a healthy and motivated customer showing up and finding out you were closed due to illness or lack of staff.
- KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING: Don’t neglect – or worse yet stop – advertising and marketing your business.
- WEBINAR TRAINING FOR YOUR BUSINESS: Corona Virus Training hosted by Dr. Mark Newell , Ph.D
Ideas for Professional Offices, Service Businesses, Retail Operations and others to show your care and concern for Customer Service during the Germy Season.