Ensure Your Business Listings Are Accurate Across the Web
Inconsistent business listings can spread across the web like a deadly disease, affecting major online directories and search engines that control local search results.
Forty percent of local businesses have listing errors, and 73% of consumers lose trust in a brand when their listings are incorrect (Search Engine Land). Guess where they’re going? That’s right—the competitors who are more discoverable.
Good news is, it’s an easy fix with big benefits. By claiming and correcting your business listings across the web, you not only prevent charity for your competitor, you boost your SEO results and gain more visibility among potential customers.
Strengthens Your Online Presence by:
- Directly updating major directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing with accurate data
- Syndicating accurate listings across 300 sites that control local search
- Continuously claiming and correcting missing and inaccurate listings
Listing Sync Pro
- Get Found in Local Search
- Save Time - Loads of Time
- Receive Instant Gratification
- Update and Protect Your Listings in Real Time
- Get Three Popular Sites Free
Listings Manager Reporting
The data landscape is very complex, and understanding how data changes across the web can be challenging. Therefore, it’s critical to report on how everything is working.
eFriend Listings Management provides what similar tools don’t: complete transparency with tracking and reporting metrics so you can see exactly what’s happening with your information, and the value the service is providing.