The Great Wheel of Relationships
The Great Wheel of Relationships!
The Great Wheel of Relationships displays how marketing actually works – the process an organization needs to follow to successfully establish and maintain a RELATIONSHIP that will turn prospects into long-term customers.
Basically, “the decision to buy” is based on two things:
- EMOTIONAL – People are inclined to buy based on emotion – they WANT what you offer.
- RATIONAL – Before they act on the inclination, they want evidence – in the form of benefits to THEM – that will justify their decision to become a customer and do business with you.
- TRUST – Generate enough reasons for prospects to CONSIDER buying from you. We recommend using a Value Positioning Statement – a memorable phrase that draws attention and makes prospects want to learn more.
- GET IT – Explain clearly what you are offering in a SIMPLE that makes sense to them.
- VALUE – Demonstrate the BENEFITS that you will provide, including YOUR own involvement.
- WAY COOL – Close the deal with absolute conviction – it is the WAY COOL that establishes and maintains a real working relationship.
© 2008-2021 A. Chiodo
Join the Live Chat!
To learn all about the topic of The Great Wheel of Relationships, join us for the relaunch of our Inspire Trust “WIZ.”
A weekly interactive zoom chat on February 24, 2021, @ 6:30 p.m.
Reserve A Time To Chat About What's On Your Mind
Call us, send an email, or drop us a line using the contact form. We look forward to connecting.
Rest assured, we NEVER share or sell your information!